Tuesday, October 12, 2010

IamCarOliciOus♥

Hahaaa! iamCarolicious!
I know you are reading my blog now!
See! What is the title above? I'm going to write this special post for you =)
Naa! I'm listen to you! I had update my blog! Now I'm going to write one more post for you. Hey you know, I'm so jealous on you. You know why? Because you got the SAMSUNG GALAXY S just now! Ohno! It's really awesome and charming! I want, please give me :P

I had went through your blog just now, and I found that you are going to have what you craved for it before! I'm too jealous la. And I know you would be extremely excited right? You dad is good enough to give you a surprise like this. I love your DAD! LOL

You craved for a SAMSUNG JET S8000 but now you got the SAMSUNG GALAXY S xD
You craved for a trip to TAIWAN and you are going to TAIWAN on November! Gratz
You craved for a long curly brown hair but you are going to have a long curly BLACK hair!
You craved for cutting your hair and you are going to do it soon! :D
You craved for meeting a FAMOUS person and you had done it since a long time ago! You know who is the person? It's ME! I'm famous enough you know. haaa :P
You craved for straight A's in PMR and I tell you, you will get it on December! No worry =)

Hahaa! Got it? Seee you got lot of things now and soon! Soooo, appreciate your life and what you got! As example you got a friend that is sincere and FAMOUS like ME! =P

Haaa. How about your feeling after reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment