Friday, October 29, 2010

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!

CarolLeong!
Since you said I had never update my blog for a long time, so I'm here again to wake my blog up. Sometimes I'm not don't want to update it, but I have nothing to post la. LOL But now, you had gave me a inspiration to write a post.

There are many things happened recently, or we can said that our Form 3 life had never been tranquil. Sometimes I was felt like wanna give it up! So disgusting la! :( Kay, stop emo-ing. Don't let it affect my mood. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT! :D

I know you are confronting a BIG DIFFICULTIES now. But no worry, we'll always be there for you. I'll not leave you until my last breath. REMEMBER, I will support you all the time. Stay strong and tough! You can pass through it.

CAROL LEONG! JIAYOU! :)
EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!

1 comment: