Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The End of PMR

According the title above, you all will know what am I going to write today. Yeah! I got over PMR today! I had my mandarin paper today and it was quite easy right?
PMR was end, and we should be shouting and screaming like crazy whenever finish the exam right? BUT I'm here to tell you that WE'RE NOT! I don't have that type of feeling when I passed up the paper to the invigilators :( I just felt like it was normal as school's examination. Nothing special of it! Maybe it was because I didn't put much effort on it! I knew, I should not be like that. BUT! Who cares? PMR is over!

Okay, PMR is just over. I don't feel like going to school anymore BUT I know I can't! That fatty principle would take some action if we absent for a long time. My school will start the program after PMR on tomorrow but I'm not going to school because we need to wear the shit uniform! So will be absent tomorrow!

Hey! I will start to relax my life now! (although I'm doing it all the time) I want my holiday is full of dating! Haaa Come and invite me! Friday gonna go S'ban with my dear sista- Carol Fiona Lai Lan Ck Kalyn and Natalie I'm looking forward it! Please, just come as fast as you can! xD

Somemoreee! I want travelling! Please, daddy! Please bring me to somewhere, at least KL laa.. :)
I WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE LA!

Nothing to say! Just bye~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment