Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Currently

I'm so tired now due to upload those photossss and rotate them. My eyes are going to be closed soon. Hee but I want to leave a footprint here xD

Last Friday, I went out with my friends and we watched a 3D ghost movie - 3D童眼! Before buying the tickets, I asked them, "Are you really want to watch this movie?" They said "yeah! whatever!". Kay, we decided to watch this movie and I bought the ticket. Haaa during the showing, I keep laughing. You know why, because there was a person said "你可以不要一直动我吗?" walao. She said so loudly and end up we laughed out loudly too! kay, too much nonsense.. skipppedddd! CONCLUSION: You all scared this movie!

Today occur a miracle because I was attend school to watch the basketball match. Kay, the match was not nice as my expected, a bit disappointed la. Anyway, congratulations to the '收皮队'. Nothing special today, just end here. Stay tuned for my next post. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment